We are looking for Senior Software Engineers well versed in Analytics, Data structures, Java technologies and Algorithms to join our Analytics team.
Participate in design, development, enhancement and implementation support of products in IT Management Software domain. If you are the kind of individual that enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment, functions independently with minimal supervision and feel comfortable wearing different hats when needed - read on!
Summary of what we are looking for in you:
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures & algorithms
- 3+ years’ experience in building large scale machine learning systems with NoSQL/SQL backend and RESTful APIs for communication between modules.
- Experience and good knowledge of reactive, event-based programming
- Thorough understanding of JVM architecture, Garbage Collection, Collections and Concurrency framework.
- Fundamentals of multi-threading on multi-core systems
- Experience in SQL/NoSQL database, with distributed systems
- Experience in finding and building open source based solutions to business problems
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development or other agile software development methodologies
- Experience with various build tools like Maven/Gradle/Ant
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to train and mentor junior staff members
- Working experience of JMS, RESTful frameworks (Spark), JBoss7, EJB3 and data modeling
You should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science or Electronics) or a Master’s degree in Computer Applications (MCA)
- Should have a minimum of 4+ years in Core Software Development
- Experience in Product Development Life-cycle and Product Process Oriented Agile Development Environment.
Great to have skills:
- Experience building machine learning systems at scale like SVM, Nearest Neighbors, Lasso/Ridge regression, Time Series etc.
- Experience in building scalable systems in Scala a big plus
- Prototyping experience in Python, R
- Experience in python web frameworks like Django, Flask – good to have
- Experience in deploying applications on cloud via AWS or Google Cloud – good to have
- Experience of submitting patches/bugs to open source projects will be a plus
- Experience with Continuous Integration build environments
- Knowledge of Application Performance Management and Data Center Operations Management
Programming: Core Java, Python, Scala, NoSQL(Cassandra), R, Flask/Django, Server side programming support.
- RHEL or CentOS Linux Platform
- Understanding of operating system concepts and networking protocols
Join us to build the next great Application Intelligent platform. You can make a real difference at Appnomic and with your career because we are ready to accelerate our growth as we attract top talent to join our team.