We are looking for Technical Architects specializing inCore Java to join our Engineering Team in Bangalore, India to join us immediately!
Participate in Design, Development, Enhancement and Implementation Support of Products in IT Management Software Domain. Join our team and work on our product, 'AppsOne' using the following technologies:
- Excellent understanding of Computer Science Fundamentals, Data Structures, Algorithms and Design Patterns
- Currently working as a hands-on developer in Java
- 8+ years of product development experience for large scale systems with high volume and high performance requirements
- Experience and good knowledge of reactive, event-based programming
- Thorough understanding of JVM architecture, Garbage Collection, Collections and Concurrency framework
- Fundamentals of multi-threading on multi-core systems
- Working experience of JMS, RESTful APIs, JBoss7, EJB3 and data modeling
- Experience / Knowledge SQL/NoSQL database fundamentals desirable
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development or other agile software development methodologies
- Experience of submitting patches/bugs to open source projects will be a big plus
- Experience with Maven and Ant
- Experience with Continuous Integration build environments
- Knowledge of Application Performance Management and Data Center Operations Management preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- SOA , Distributed Systems
- Should be willing to do hands- on 'coding'
- Willingness to train and mentor junior team members
Desired Background, Skill Set, Experience & Expertise:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics) and above or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA)
- Minimum of 7+ years in core java software development
- Experience in product development life-cycle and product process oriented agile development environment.
- Product development experience for large scale systems with high volume and high performance requirements
- Big-data OR data structures OR algorithms
- Strong in design patterns/ design skills
- Should be a team player
- Should be dedicated, self -motivated and hardworking
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a busy workload
- Methodical & organized
- Demonstrates capacity for organization, prioritization and management in a dynamically changing environment.
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Be able to work independently.
No of rounds of Interviews: 2
Work Timings: As per company policy.
You can make a real difference at Appnomic and with your career because we are ready to accelerate our growth as we attract top talent to join our team.