Job Title : Project Lead/Technical Lead – Java Platforms
Location : Sunnyvale, California
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics) and above, Or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA)
- Experience in product development life-cycle and product process oriented agile development environment.
- 7+ years of Java software development experience in a high performance, high volume transaction environment
- Experience in enterprise-class software architecture design and coding involving concurrent systems
- Experience with distributed systems/SOA
- Experience with communication models such as REST/SOAP
- Knowledge of Test-Driven Development or other agile software development methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database fundamentals desirable
- Experience with Maven/Gradle
- Exposure to Continuous Integration build environments
- Knowledge of any functional language like Clojure/scala/Haskell/Groovy is preferred.
- Candidates contributed to open source project (e.g github/bitbucket) is preferred.
Position Summary :
- Participate in design, development, enhancement and implementation support of products in APM domain
- Successfully execute the project to agreed schedule, budget and scope.
- Experience and implementation of Agile methodologies such as scrum and Test Driven Development
- Responsible for project communication with client ,business stakeholders, cross functional teams (Product Management, QA, Support), upstream/downstream systems, end users, various offshore and onsite teams
- Coordinates application development activities of project team members
- End to End management and coordination of all phases (Requirements to Release to production)
- Improving the operational excellence through operations review, design review and readiness review
- Improving customer satisfaction by reducing defect count, and improving the overall security of the tool
- Mentor and coach team members to bring them upto speed
- Java/Concurrent Programming
- Server-side Java technologies.
- Experience in interfacing with MySQL/SQL Server/Oracle
- RHEL or CentOS Linux Platform
- Understanding of operating system concepts and networking protocols
Please Email to email@example.com