Job Title : Sr. Software Engineer – Database Programming
Location : Sunnyvale, California
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics) and above, Or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications (MCA) from premier top institutions.
- Minimum of 8 years in core software development
- Product development experience preferred
- Experience in product development life-cycle and product process oriented agile development environment like Scrum.
Position Summary :
Participate in development, enhancement and maintenance of AppsOne product lines with the following responsibilities:
- Database architecting based on information architecture needs, access scenarios and performance requirements.
- Experience in one or more of databases Oracle, MSSQL Server, MySQL. Additional experience in Sybase or IBM DB2 would be an added advantage.
- Query optimization based on the architecture and tuning queries for best performance.
- Hands on scripting experience for database instance synchronization using SQL queries and data life cycle management.
- Experience in writing stored procedures
- Experience in using database management kpi queries and database performance metrics collection queries.
Should be willing to participate in all phases of software development life cycle such as design, coding, reviewing, debugging, unit testing, release and configuration management.
Should be self-motivated, willing to work with small teams and coordinate with other product teams.
Should be able to independently carry on tasks with limited supervision.
- Oracle, MSSQL Server & MySQL SQL programming
- Stored Procedures
- Queries Optimization
- Database tuning
- Data lifecycle management
- Scripting in Perl, Shell Script, Expect
- At least one of Linux, AIX, Solaris, Windows platforms experience.
- Understanding of operating system concepts and networking protocols.
- Should be a team player
- Should be dedicated, self motivated and hardworking
- Strict adherence to standards
- Good communication skills
- Good analytical ability
- Methodical & organized
Please Email to email@example.com