Appnomic System’s IT Application Operations Analytics Software Product
Data is growing at an unprecedented rate -- according to recent IBM statistics, 90% of the world’s data was created in the last 2 years. Appnomic’s mission is to bring advanced big-data based solutions to the $20B global IT Operations Management software market. We are enabling some of the largest IT service companies to improve employee productivity and service quality with leading edge technology solutions centered around data, analytics, and automation. We’re looking for an agile Product Manager who is passionate about leveraging big-data to automate IT.
Who we are:
- We are funded by top-tier VCs in Silicon Valley and recognized by leading analysts such as Gartner, EMA and TRAC as a leading company in the IT Operations Analytics (ITOA) space.
- Our team of 150+ employees is very passionate about revolutionizing IT with analytics and automation.
- Our customer list includes some of the largest banks and travel portals in Asia and the Middle East as well as one of the largest law firms in the U.S., and a leading Semiconductor company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.
This role is a senior level position that will drive the AppsOne results. You will report to the President, Appnomic Systems, Inc. and Head of Global Operations, Ray Solnik, and will work closely with Appnomic CTO and Head of Engineering, John Karsner. You will provide leadership at the hub of an organization including: engineering, user experience professionals, UI designers, product support, sales & marketing, client services, customers, partners, the public relations and analyst relations firm, vendors, and Appnomic executives.
What you will do:
- Evangelize both internally and externally to develop awareness, understanding and market branding for Appnomic and AppsOne.
- Perform detailed competitive analysis, market research and market positioning that is rolled into how we manage AppsOne as a product at Appnomic.
- Develop and Deliver an actionable multi-year product roadmap and requirements for AppsOne around analytics, data collection, alerting, automation, usability, and industry / use case solutions.
- Work closely with engineering to drive, prioritize and deliver the next versions and generations of features and functionality for AppsOne and manage all product launches.
- Work with sales, marketing, finance, and operations to understand their requirements, guide them with product positioning, messaging, pricing, margins, and close deals.
- Work with sales, marketing and PR to develop collateral and content such as presentations, demos, videos, blog posts, white papers, industry publications ..etc to establish Industry thought leadership and close deals.
- Work with strategic partners to enable them to implement AppsOne in support of partner software product platforms, IT services practices, and consulting organizations.
Who You Are:
- Strategic and tactical at the same time -- you are always trying to understand user and partner problems / opportunities / requirements as well as the competitive environment, but are shipping product at the same time.
- Great at cross-functional team communication and coordination -- you’ll be working with engineers, marketing, sales and anyone else that cares about your product.
- Obsessed with data and analytics -- you have demonstrated experience building and shipping successful analytics and/or related enterprise software products before.
- Imaginative with design and UX -- you have great product instincts when it comes to usability, appeal, and emotion.
- Great collaborator -- you have strong opinions but are wired to include everyone else’s and let the best ideas win.
- Technical Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Management or a similar field. Masters/MBA preferred.
- 5 - 10 Years of impressive experience as a Product Manager at an enterprise software company, IT Services Company or Analytics Company.
- Past experience as an IT Systems Administrator or Project Manager is a plus (but not needed).
This position is based in Bangalore, India. However, if you are a great fit and are unable to relocate to Bangalore, we’re open to having you work out of our Sunnyvale office. Travel requirements are expected to be moderate at 25% - 50%, to industry events, customer and partner sites, and throughout Appnomic global locations as appropriate.